Ten photo art tips
10 tips how to photograph your artwork:
- Place your artwork in indirect sunlight.
- Don’t use the built-in flash in your camera.
- Make sure that you don’t have any reflection, shine or shadows on the work.
- Work should be flat and vertical to camera.
- Get as close to the art as you can to see whole work.
- Your eyes should be at level with the center of the artwork.
- Use the highest resolution in your camera and the lowest ISO,
- Experiment with different exposure,starting with Auto White Balance.
- Take the photos in RAW.
- Upload in jpeg.
Loading...Related Video Search